- The free, one-hour webinar will evaluate electrical power trends and issues at pharmaceutical facilities
- Participants will hear insights into infrastructure design, sustainability, and digitization
- Attendees earn professional education credits
- COVID-19 and Its Impact
- Sustainable Technologies
- Pharmaceutical Facility Design Strategies
- Digitization in Pharmaceutical Facilities
Reasons to Attend
By participating in the event, attendees will:
- Learn about approaches for improving pharmaceutical infrastructure
- Hear expert perspectives on emerging issues from industry leaders
- Gain valuable insights from a consulting engineer’s point-of-view
- Participate in a question-and-answer session
- Earn professional education credits
Bhavesh Patel – Vice President of Global Marketing, ASCO Power Technologies
For more than 21 years, Bhavesh Patel has been leading ASCO initiatives in business development, customer care, cost management, and global marketing. Bhavesh has presented educational material at a variety of conferences and has published trade articles that increase the body of knowledge available to the critical power community.
Juan Tobon, P.E., Core Team Leader, CRB
Juan Tobon is a Core Team Leader at CRB, providing leadership, business development, and growth for a multidisciplinary engineering and architectural team serving the pharmaceutical industry. Since joining CRB as Lead Electrical Engineer in 2014, he has overseen design and specification documents for various types of buildings in several technological sectors. He has more than 18 years of industry experience and is a Senior Lecturer at the University of the Arts.
The event will be held at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time on October 27, 2020. All interested professionals are encouraged to register now for this free online event by visiting www.ascopower.com.
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, and load banks. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email email@example.com, or visit www.ascopower.com.
T + 1 973 966 2746