Pittsburgh Electrical Engineering Conference
is a comprehensive one-day event featuring emergency power distribution system presentations, hands-on demos, and more. This conference is an ASCO Power Technologies and Schneider Electric Engineering Conference where we will host and present to industry experts.
• Paralleling Switchgear and Controls - Start, synchronize, parallel, monitor and protect emergency, standby, and prime power systems.
• Automatic Transfer Switches - High speed transfer of loads between alternate sources of power, regardless of ampacity, must be achieved to maintain power to critical loads.
• Critical Power Automation & Management System - Monitoring is essential to effectively manage your critical systems. Increase reliability, compliance and efficiency of critical facilities.
• Load Banks and Surge Protection - Load testing is vital to replicate and verify operation of critical backup power systems. Use surge protection devices to protect your equipment and reduce downtime caused by power quality events.
• New Generation of Medium Voltage Switchgear - MV switchgear can be used in a full range of primary or secondary distribution applications with AIS, GIS and 2SIS technologies embedded with leading protection and automation that brings IoT connectivity to your MV installation.
The conference will run from 8:45am to 4:00pm (Please arrive at 8:00am for breakfast and registration). Attendees will receive 6+ PDH/CEU credits.