- Provides real-time visibility insights to power equipment conditions and power events
- Streamlines Joint Commission and NFPA compliance
- Interfaces directly with Building Monitoring Systems
Florham Park, N.J., August 13, 2020 — ASCO Power Technologies, the world’s leading provider of critical power solutions, is highlighting its ASCO 5702 Power Management Gateway. The 5702 Gateway centralizes power testing, monitoring, and reporting functions while delivering aggregated power information to facility monitoring systems via standard open protocols. It provides all these functions from a single appliance that sharply reduces system integration efforts typically required of competing solutions.
- Pre-configured to interface with power equipment and building management systems from most major manufacturers, the 5702 Gateway avoids time-consuming and costly system integration tasks.
- Bridges OT and IoT by enabling communication between power equipment and Building Monitoring Systems for unprecedented power system visibility and control.
- Comprehensive power management features provide a full suite of tools for managing power usage, assessing power data, and responding to real-time conditions.
- Scalability provides effective monitoring and control for simple power backup systems to multi-building applications.
- Easy-to-use screens that supply useful real-time information
- Monitoring and control for up to 256 power source, metering, and distribution devices
- Fast access to information for comprehensive monitoring and control, such as:
- Overview screens for equipment visualization
- Intelligent alarm dashboards
- Generator dashboards
- Trending Screens
The ASCO 5702 Power Management Gateway uses the latest innovations from ASCO’s communications product lineup, which provides a broad range of solutions for managing mission-critical power assets. ASCO Power Technologies products are backed by technology, support, and service that are unmatched in the industry. For more information, contact an ASCO Power Technologies representative.
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management systems. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.ascopower.com.
T + 1 973 966 2746