- Reliability - ASCO™s long experience in control assures a highly dependable system especially when used in combination with ASCO valves. If the control voltage is lost completely, or reduces to approximately 50% of normal value, the relay de-energizes the normally-closed valve to shut off the gas flow.
- Long Life - ASCO dust-tight industrial relay and solid-state rectifier are designed to provide long life.
- Ease of Installation - Clearly marked terminals and installation drawings located on inside of door.
- Silent Operation - Utilization of DC output provided by the relay panel to the valves eliminates constant AC hum.
- Appearance - Shallow-depth NEMA Type 1 flush mounted enclosure permits in-stallation directly into the wall for convenience, and elimination of obstructions in corridors or high traffic areas.
- Approvals - Originally designed for and approved by the New York City Board of Education for use in public schools.
- Construction and Engineering
ASCO 108D10C DC Relay Panel
Gas Flow Control Panel | 120V 60Hz Input | 80VDC Output 0.8A
Valued for silent, highly reliable operation, the ASCO 108D10C gas flow control panel operates on standard 120V 60Hz input, with an 80VDC output at 0.8A maximum, making it suitable for control of a wide range of DC solenoid valves controlling gas flow to school kitchens, domestic cooking classes, ceramic and metal shops.