- Connects multiple automatic transfer switches together in a common switchboard.
- Optional normal and/or emergency circuit breakers for overcurrent protection.
- Optional distribution circuit breakers of the size and type to meet customer load requirements.
- Optional instrument meters for normal, emergency, or load for local monitoring.
- Designs can be provided with a UL 891 Label containing up through a 10,000 ampere main bus.
- Utilizes ASCO 7000 Series automatic transfer switches.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
ASCO ATS Switchboards
For Customized Mission Critical Applications
The ASCO Automatic Transfer Switchboard contains two ASCO 2000 ampere automatic transfer bypass-isolation switches, with circuit breakers on the normal and load side of each switch. An ammeter and voltmeter are also located on the load side of each switch.