- The SERIES 300 is listed to UL 1008 standard for total system loadsand CSA standard C22.2 for automatic transfer switches.
- Meets NFPA 110 for Emergency and Standby Power Systems..
- Easy-to-navigate 128x64 graphical LCD display with keypad provides LED indicators for switch position, source availability, not in auto mode, and alert condition.
- No danger of the SERIES 300 ATS transferring loads to a dead source because the unique ASCO single-solenoid operator derives power to operate from the source to which the load is being transferred.
- Integrated multilingual user interface for configuration and monitoring.
- Adjustable time-delay feature prevents switch from being activated due to momentary utility power outages and generator dips
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Construction and
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution
- Retail and
- Water Supply/Sewage Disposal