- Conventional two-position transfer configuration, plus closed and delayed transition modes of operation.
- UL listed to 1008 Transfer Switch Equipment & CSA certified to CSA 22.2 No. 178-1978 Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Rated up to 600 VAC, 30 through 4000 amperes.
- High withstand and close-on ratings including 30 cycle withstand current rating for optimum flexibility in circuit breaker coordination (600-4000 amperes).
- Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism ensures maximum performance.
- Local or Remote serial communication options provide user flexibility.
- Standard ground conductor connections.
- Protected by a comprehensive 2, 5, or 10 year warranty.
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Retail and Wholesale
- Water Supply/Sewage Disposal
ASCO 7000 SERIES Power Transfer Switch
For Mission Critical Applications
ASCO Power Transfer Switches are the standard of the industry. High speed transfer of loads between alternate sources of power, regardless of ampacity, is achieved using a reliable, field-proven solenoid operating mechanism. When combined with a programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display, they offer the most advanced method of transferring all types of loads, such as motors, electronic drives, UPS’s and microprocessor-based systems.