Each Exterior Circuit Surge Protection Hub comes configured to surge protect three or six 1, or 2-pole circuits with max operating current of 35A. Also, since exterior circuits will primarily see line-to-ground surges, the SPDs deployed within our Exterior Circuit Surge Protection Hub come standard with Line-to-Ground protection. Optional Ground-to-Neutral protection is available to protect circuits utilizing a neutral conductor.
Our Exterior Circuit Surge Protection Hub makes it easy to confirm protection is intact. Each SPD is equipped with a bright LED for easy protection verification.
- Pre-populated with UL 1449 SPDs
- Pre-populated with UL 1953 Listed Power Distribution Blocks
- 200kA of protection per mode for 1-pole circuits, or 100kA of protection for 2-pole circuits
- Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR) of 100kA
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Each SPD is equipped with a bright LED for easy protection verification
- Line-to-Ground Primary Protection
- Shipped fully assembled for up to 6 SPDs of dedicated circuit protection
- Field-replaceable SPDs
- Indoor or Outdoor applications
- 10 year warranty
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting