ASCO Model 235 (Edco SHAS Series)
120-480 VAC, 15A Highway Lighting Protection
The ASCO Model 235 surge protector is a compact watertight device that is designed to be installed directly within a light pole to protect the sensitive lighting ballast or power supply from damaging transients.
FeaturesModel 235 easily fits into the 3” x 5” hand hole located at base of the light pole and is wired in series with the load for the best performance. This series contains a green status LED that will go out in the event the units protection has been reduced. This enables maintenance personnel to identify if the unit needs to be replaced.
- Fully encapsulated for water resistance
- Submersion tested to satisfy waterproof requirements
- Series connected surge protection
- Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) Technology
- All modes of protection
- ‘Protected’ status LED
- Compact design - fits easily in highway or parking lot light pole
- 5 year warranty
- Highway lighting protection