ASCO 7000 SERIES Medium-Voltage Power Control System
Engineered Mission Critical Power
ASCO Medium-Voltage Switchgear is a completely packaged control system for starting, synchronizing and paralleling power sources having two or more engine generator sources.
- Voltages up to 15kV, contact ASCO for higher voltages.
- Metal-clad switchgear built to ANSI Standard 37.20.2.
- 24”, 42” and redundant 24” color touch screen choices.
- AIC Ratings up to 63kA
- Indoor, outdoor and Arc Resistant construction available.
- Load control for up to 128 power transfer switches and/or circuit breakers.
- Seismic Rating.
- Dynamic bus load optimization and generator load demand controls.
- No traditional (external) load share components are required.
- Serial modbus RTU ( Master/slave RS485/RS232 ports or Ethernet communication capability with power transfer switches and SCADA system).
- Event log and historical date trending.
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution