ASCO 175 Remote Control Switch
All-Purpose Remote Control Switch Designed For Double-Throw Capability And Load Control
Prevent two loads from being simultaneously connected to a single power source with an ASCO 175. These double-throw mechanically-held remote control switches are used in applications requiring one or another load to be supplied from a common source.
- All-purpose double-throw switch from 30 to 1200 amps.
- Used for all types of loads 120 to 480 VAC with full rating.
- Designed for motor and high inrush.
- Current thermal capacity is 20 times full load rating.
- Prevents the two loads from being simultaneously connected to a single power source.
- Suitable for ballast lighting, heating, and motor loads to 480 VAC open or closed.
- Maintains 100 percent tungsten load rated at 250 Volts AC.
- Ideal as a panic switch control.
- No continuous control power consumption, reliable single solenoid operator.
- Power driven contacts lock in place.
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Construction and Engineering
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Retail and Wholesale
- Professional Services
- Water Supply/Sewage Disposal