ASCO 911 Remote Control Switch
Remotely-Controlled Feeder Disconnect
The ASCO 911 single-throw mechanically-held remote control switch is used for remotely-controlled feeder disconnect applications such as bulk load control and energy management.
- Rated for total system loads and can be used on any combination of motor, ballast, and tungsten lighting and
- general use loads, without de-rating.
- Optional 2 or 3 poles with a solid-neutral.
- Available in single-throw mechanically held remote control switch. They are available for single or 3 phase applications in sizes from 100-1200 amperes.
- Specified for all load classes up to 600 VAC to its full rating open or closed frame.
- Interrupting capacity 600 percent of rated current at 480 VAC 0.4 to 0.5 power factor.
- Thermal capacity 20 times full load rating.
- Power driven contacts lock in place, no continuous control power consumption.
- Mountable in any position, rugged construction.