ASCO 108D90C AC Relay Panel
108D90C AC Relay Panel | 120V 60Hz | 24 VAC, 24 VDC, 208 VAC, and 240 VAC
The ASCO 108D90C gas flow control panel operates on 120V 60Hz input, but with 120/60VAC output for control of AC valves more commonly used in heavier duty applications. This model features a key-operated switch with manual “on” and “off” buttons directly on the cover.
- Reliability - ASCO™s long experience in control assures a highly dependable system especially when used in combination with ASCO valves. If the control voltage is lost completely, or reduces to approximately 50% of normal value, the relay de-energizes the normally-closed valve to shut off the gas flow.
- Long Life - ASCO dust-tight industrial relay and solid-state rectifier are designed to provide long life.
- Ease of Installation - Clearly marked terminals and installation drawings located on inside of door.
- Silent Operation - Utilization of DC output provided by the relay panel to the valves eliminates constant AC hum.
- Appearance - Shallow-depth NEMA Type 1 flush mounted enclosure permits in-stallation directly into the wall for convenience, and elimination of obstructions in corridors or high traffic areas.
- Approvals - Originally designed for and approved by the New York City Board of Education for use in public schools.
- Construction and Engineering