ASCO SERIES 300 Generator Paralleling Switchgear
Commercial Power Applications
The SERIES 300 Paralleling Switchgear, available from 208 to 600 volts. Tested and listed per UL 891, it combines robust UL listed components in a resourceful design that brings added flexibility, reliability, and cost savings to any project.
- Transfer switches are managed according to their priority blocks, with 4 priority blocks for a 2-generator system and 8 priority blocks for a 4-generator system.
- Loads can be separated and assigned to block priorities according to their importance, with the intent of operating all online generators at their maximum efficiency.
- Application will add or shed loads automatically according to the available capacity as determined by online generators.
- Operators can enable or disable this application via the graphic touch screen.
- The SERIES 300 Paralleling System brings an unprecedented level of simplified modularity and expandability to a variety of applications and generators. With front access options and a footprint as small as 28”D by 38”W, the SERIES 300 can be designed into compact power generation configurations with as many as 4 engine-generator sets.
- By bringing together in one location the paralleling controls for all generators and including a logical, easy to use graphic touch screen with intuitive fingertip selections, the SERIES 300 streamlines your operation and improves the reliability of your power for your application.
- The reliability, small footprint, flexible expandability and economic benefits make the SERIES 300 a perfect fit for a variety of applications.
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Water Supply/Sewage Disposal