ASCO 5140 Quad Ethernet Module
Remotely Monitor and Control ASCO Transfer Switches
The ASCO Quad-Ethernet Module, Catalog No. 5140 (Acc. 72EE), provides connectivity from ASCO equipment and Ethernet switch functionality.
- Four 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports allow the 5140 Quad-Ethernet Module to function as an Ethernet switch for increased networking versatility and access.
- Embedded web accessible dashboards are designed to be viewed from both mobile devices and computers running different browsers and operating systems.
- Dashboards for transfer switches equipped with metering options will display: switch status, alarms, event log, real-time power, energy & demand, statistical information and transfer switch configuration.
- Transfer switches can be transferred and re-transfered remotely from the password protected dashboards.
- Monitor transfer switch and generator health, system state, metering and review calculated transfer statistics and activity.
- Interfaces with e-mail server to keep users up-to-date on alarms and critical power events with alerts.
- Embedded password protection utilizing AES 128-bit encryption.
- Power Generation
- Professional Services
- Retail and Wholesale