ASCO 5210 Digital Power Meter
Providing Deeper Transparency into the Workings of an Electrical Circuit
The 5210 Digital Power Meter (DPM) is ASCO’s standard solution for providing deeper transparency into the happenings in an electrical circuit.
- Voltages, Current, Frequency.
- Power (kW, kVA & kVAR) & Power Factor.
- Energy (kWh, kVAh & kVARh).
- Total Harmonic Distortion (%).
- kW Demand (multiple periods and historical) Complies to NEC 220.87.
- Engine Run Time & Min/Max Historical Values.
- Installation flexibility in numerous environments and easily installed or retrofitted in new or existing transfer switches or switchgear.
- Available wall mount enclosure for monitoring third party equipment.
- Once connected, the meter will instantl begin displaying basic data such as voltage, current and power along with advanced metrics such as total harmonic distortion.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Chemical/Petrochemical (excl. Oil & Gas)
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Retail and Wholesale