ASCO 5220 Power Manager Xp
Collects Real-time Single or Three-phase Power Information
The ASCO Power Manager XP, Catalog No. 5220, collects real-time single or three-phase power information for engine-generators, utility, paralleling switchgear and automatic transfer switches.
- Power Metering
- Line-to-line, line-to-neutral and average voltages
- Frequency between the range of 45.0 to 66.0 Hertz
- Current per phase and average
- Voltage and current unbalance
- Real power net and per phase
- Energy data from load is accumulated as either normal or emergency parameters using transfer switch position (Acc 85L or 85SB).
- Monitor status of ASCO Bypass-Isolation switch, whether in test or isolated positions, or bypassed to a source (Acc 85SB).
- View metering and IO status locally from four line 20 character backlit display.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Chemical/Petrochemical (excl. Oil & Gas)
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Retail and Wholesale