ASCO 5370 Touch Display Interface
Premium User Interface for Monitoring and Controlling ASCO Switches
The Touch Display Interface (TDI) is a premium user interface for monitoring and controlling your transfer switch. It increases power reliability, compliance, and efficiency by presenting the most essential information using intuitive graphics and real-time data.
- Alarm Buzzer
- USB (for log retrieval and updates)
- Configurable Alarming
- Multiple-User Access Levels
- Downloadable Logs
- Custom Maintenance Notes
- NTP Time Synchronization
- Concisely presents large amounts of complex data using one-line diagrams and other graphics. The TDI's Overview Dashboards present key details at a glance. Other screens provide in-depth data for control decisions or forensic analysis.
- The TDI offers a simple navigation system that feels natural, much like a smartphone. Experienced and new users alike can quickly find critical information, reducing both response time and human error, even under stressful conditions.
- The ability to access data is just as important as the data itself. The TDI enables you to monitor and manage power conditions through multiple remote access solutions. The TDI can be mounted in a transfer switch, on walls, or incorporated into other structures at key facility locations.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution
- Retail and Wholesale