ASCO 5310 Single-Channel Remote Annunciator
Remote Transfer Switch Interface Control of a Single Switch
The ASCO 5350 Remote Annunciator is a remote transfer switch interface for LED indication and control of a single transfer switch. Ethernet technology is incorporated for fast reliable communications. Multiple annunciators overseeing the same transfer switch can be placed in different locations, allowing redundant, distributed monitoring and control.
- Monitor a transfer switch from a single location or deploy 5310 Remote Annunciators to monitor from multiple locations.
- Perform remote transfer test operations with the push of a button.
- Use additional annunciators for real-time redundancy in various locations.
- Additional remote annunciators can be daisy chained using integrated dual, autosensing, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet ports for scalability.
- Integrated Ethernet technology, support of Modbus protocol and ability to interface with various ASCO controllers provides flexibility for integration to existing systems.
- Power supply and Ethernet connectivity is built right into the 5310 Remote Annunciator providing an all-in-one solution.
- Surface mountable or flush mounted from behind or in front of a cutout section in a panel.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Retail and Wholesale