ASCO 5701 8-Device Gateway
Centralized Monitoring of Critical Power Equipment
The ASCO 5701 8-Device Gateway provides centralized monitoring of critical power equipment through a facility's Transfer Switch. The 5701 Gateway connects directly to a facility's generator, transfer switch, load bank, surge monitoring system, and other equipment. From this central point of access, users can securely view web pages and initiate transfer tests.
- Monitors and displays critical information from engine-generators, transfer switches, load banks, and surge protection systems.
- Provides for remote testing of power generators and transfer switches.
- Works with engine-generators from every major manufacturer.
- Shares power system data with other monitoring systems, allowing greater analysis of operating data and faster response to changing conditions.
- Provides instant access to critical utility power, engine-generator, transfer switch, load bank, and surge protection information. Transmits immediate email and text alerts of alarm conditions and system events.
- Provides required engine-generator and transfer switch safety indicators and shutdowns.
- Automatically generates NFPA test and utility outage reports.
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Power Generation
- Professional Services
- Retail and Wholesale