ASCO 7000 SERIES Bypass-Isolation Power Transfer Switch
For Mission Critical Applications
ASCO 7000 SERIES Automatic Transfer & Bypass-Isolation Switches are available in open transition, closed transition, and delayed transition designs. The bypass and isolation features allow the primary automatic transfer switch to be inspected, tested, and maintained without interrupting power to the load. They also provide redundant power transfer if the ATS is disabled or removed from service.
- Available 150 to 4000 amps.
- Allows bypass-isolation without load interruption.
- Bypass switch and transfer switch have identical electrical ratings.
- Heavy-duty mechanical interlocks prevent unintended operation.
- Bypass contacts carry current only during bypass mode.
- Drawout design allows for easy transfer switch maintenance.
- Bypass and isolation handles are permanently mounted. The bypass switch has dead front quick-make, quick-break operation for transferring loads between live sources.
- Bypass switch is fully rated for use as a manual 3-position transfer switch.
- Bypass and isolation functions are simple, requiring a total of two operating handles.
- Mechanical indicators show bypass and transfer switch positions.
- Power Generation