ASCO 4000 SERIES Power Transfer Switch
For Industrial Applications
Transfer loads between alternate sources of power regardless of ampacity size efficiently with ASCO 4000 SERIES Power Transfer Switches made possible with reliable, field proven solenoid operating mechanisms. Combined with programmable microprocessor controllers, they offer the most advanced method of transferring loads.
- Conventional two-position transfer configuration, plus closed and delayed transition modes of operation. All configurations available with either automatic or non-automatic control.
- UL listed to 1008 Transfer Switch Equipment & CSA certified to CSA 22.2 No.178-1978 Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Qualified to IEC 60947-6-1, CE marked (optional). (Limited to certain accessories.)
- Rated up to 600 VAC, 30 through 4000 amperes.
- Reliable and field proven solenoid operating mechanism.
- High withstand and close-on ratings including short time withstand current rating for optimum flexibility in circuit breaker coordination (800-4000 amperes).
- Solid, switched neutral configurations available.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment