- Membrane keyboard and 10.9 cm (4.3") colour TFT screen
- Control up to 14 SIGMA 2 load banks in a single network
- Control load banks up to 1000 m away
- No need for any pre-calculations
- Micro USB port for firmware updates
- The displays are designed to simplify the testing, setup and adjustment of gensets and UPS systems
- Large display of voltage and frequency assist with initial setup
- Network together resistive, inductive and capacitive load banks for non-unity power factor testing – all controlled by a single hand-held
- All instrumentation measurements are made using high-accuracy voltage and current transformers located within the load bank. This information is processed digitally, using high-speed sampling of the raw data. This provides full three-phase, high-speed, true RMS measurements with high update rates to class 0.5 accuracy
- Used as control in routine maintenance and verification of generating sets and UPS systems
- Its rugged construction provides reliability in the toughest of environments and is ideal for rental and service applications.
Fast and Accurate Testing for SIGMA 2 Controlled ASCO Load Banks
Housed in a robust, industrial aluminium enclosure with IP65 protection, membrane keyboard and 10.9 cm (4.3") colour TFT screen, the hand-held allows remote load testing with live display information showing all the main electrical parameters.