- UL listed. CSA Approved.
- Meets UL 67 requirements with short-circuit rating (Withstand Current Rating) of 22,000 amps RMS symmetrical at 480 volts for use with moulded case circuit breakers; 100,000 amps RMS symmetrical at 600 volts for use with current-limiting fuses.
- Interrupts 300% of rated current at 480 volts, 0.4 to 0.5 power factor.
- Can be used with metal halide, mercury vapour, quartz halogen,
- tungsten and fluorescent lighting.
- No derating when used on high-inrush loads such as cold tungsten lamps.
- Wide arc gaps and arc splitters to quickly extinguish arcs. Isolated arcing chambers are widely spaced and symmetrically located.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Centre/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Retail and Wholesale
ASCO 920 Lighting Contactors
Feeder Circuit Lighting Control
Easy to use and quick to instal, ASCO 920 Lighting Contactors for Feeder Circuits feature all-position mounting, no derating for high-inrush loads and a reliable single-solenoid operator. They can be used with energy management systems that automatically control lighting and power circuits.