- Reliability – The extensive experience ASCO™ has in control assures a highly dependable system, especially when used in combination with ASCO valves. If the control voltage is lost completely, or reduces to approximately 50% of normal value, the relay de-energises the normally closed valve to shut off the gas flow.
- Long Life – ASCO dust-tight industrial relay and solid-state rectifier are designed to provide long life.
- Ease of Installation – Clearly marked terminals and installation drawings located on inside of door.
- Silent Operation – Utilisation of DC output provided by the relay panel to the valves eliminates constant AC hum.
- Appearance – Shallow-depth NEMA Type 1 flush mounted enclosure permits installation directly into the wall for convenience, and elimination of obstructions in corridors or high-traffic areas.
- Approvals – Originally designed for and approved by the New York City Board of Education for use in public schools.
ASCO 173A19 Emergency Stop Station
Cut Gas Flow to 108D10C and 108D90C
Cut off gas flow in less than 0.1 seconds with an ASCO 173A19 Emergency Stop Station featuring a momentary push button. Instal these in multiple stations located around the facility or classroom for safety and emergency purposes. Applicable to both 108D10C and 108D90C.