- Reliability – The extensive experience ASCO™ has in control assures a highly dependable system, especially when used in combination with ASCO valves. If the control voltage is lost completely, or reduces to approximately 50% of normal value, the relay de-energises the normally closed valve to shut off the gas flow.
- Long Life – ASCO dust-tight industrial relay and solid-state rectifier are designed to provide long life.
- Ease of Installation – Clearly marked terminals and installation drawings located on inside of door.
- Silent Operation – Utilisation of DC output provided by the relay panel to the valves eliminates constant AC hum.
- Appearance – Shallow-depth NEMA Type 1 flush mounted enclosure permits installation directly into the wall for convenience, and elimination of obstructions in corridors or high-traffic areas.
- Approvals – Originally designed for and approved by the New York City Board of Education for use in public schools.
- Construction and Engineering
ASCO 108D90C AC Relay Panel
108D90C AC Relay Panel | 120 V 60 Hz | 24 VAC, 24 VDC, 208 VAC and 240 VAC
The ASCO 108D90C gas flow control panel operates on 120 V 60 Hz input, but with 120/60 VAC output for control of AC valves more commonly used in heavier duty applications. This model features a key-operated switch with manual "on" and "off" buttons directly on the cover.