- Consolidates annunciators for up to eight devices into a single, wall-mountable touchscreen interface.
- Monitors and displays critical information from engine-generators, transfer switches, load banks and surge protection systems.
- Provides for remote testing of power generators and transfer switches.
- Works with engine-generators from every major manufacturer.
- Provides instant access to critical utility power, engine-generator, transfer switch, load bank and surge protection information.
- Transmits immediate email and text alerts of alarm conditions and system events.
- Provides required engine-generator and transfer switch safety indicators and shutdowns. Automatically generates test and utility outage reports.
- Shares power system data with other monitoring systems, allowing greater analysis of operating data and faster response to changing conditions.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Centre/Colocation/Hosting
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Professional Services
- Retail and Wholesale
- Water Supply/Sewage Disposal
ASCO 5705 Eight-Device Annunciator
Consolidates Annunciators for up to Eight Devices into a Single, Wall-Mountable Touchscreen Interface
Managing critical power equipment can be challenging. Multiple annunciators utilise different interfaces. Generators and transfer switches require local operation for testing. Compliance requires manual data collection and labour-intensive reporting.