- The SERIES 200 is listed to IEC 60947-6-1, Class PC, utilization ratings of AC-32A or AC-33A.
- All SERIES 200 products are CE marked.
- 30 through 3200 amperes (max 440V) in a compact design.
- Available to 600 VAC, single or three phase.
- True double-throw operation: The single solenoid design is inherently inter-locked and prevents connections to both sources at the same time.
- Automatic, non-automatic, delayed transition versions available.
- No danger of the Series 200 ATS transferring loads to a dead source because the unique ASCO single-solenoid operator derives power to operate from the source to which the load is being transferred.
- Includes soft keys for test function and time delay bypass as standard features.
- Emergency source failure alert indication.
- Auxiliary contacts to indicate position of main contacts. Two (2) for normal and two (2) emergency position.
- Supplied with solid neutral termination.
- Designed to fit anywhere.
- Many optional accessories to meet specific applications.
- Data centre
- Banking/ Finance
- Power Generation