- Each load step is applied only when site load is continuously below that of a preset minimum load for a predetermined time. Load steps are released when site load increases above the presently selected load step.
- Select a number of preset variables for the load application, including: time delay before correction, maximum load increase, supply power factors and three-phase correction.
- Maintains genset load levels to prevent wet stacking.
- High-precision current transformers provide precise data into the SIGMA load bank.
- Preset a number of variables of how and when the load bank will apply and reject load.
- Configure load correction points locally at the load bank if required.
- The load bank can be controlled by the Hand-held or PC software for other load test requirements when site load correction is not in operation.
- Primarily used in locations where the main source of power is from a genset. Site load correction automatically applies load when it drops below a predetermined threshold, thus maintaining optimum operating conditions on the genset.