Available with local Digital Toggles and a Hand-held for networking capabilities.
SIGMA LT is a multifunctional embedded load control system specifically designed for ASCO load banks. Flexible, feature rich and cost effective, it is designed for lower capacity resistive load banks, giving best-in-class capabilities and benefits to users.
- Remote control of load banks
- Touchscreen control
- Network and control load banks together
- Individual load control in the network
- USB data logging
- Fast and accurate load control
- Synchronous load changes
- Single- or three-phase instrumentation
- 1 kW load resolution on selected models
- Simple firmware updates via USB interface
BenefitsSIGMA LT Hand-held
SIGMA LT Digital Toggle Switches
- 10.9 cm (4.3") full colour touchscreen control encased in robust aluminium
- One hand-held enables control of ALL or INDIVIDUAL load banks in the network
- Observe the supply-on-test while applying load and viewing instrumentation without the need to return to the load bank
- CAN bus network protocol
- A single operator can control 25 load banks with no assistance
- Log test data onto a USB flash drive
- Bright LED display with digital accuracy
- Digital, single- or three-phase instrumentation
- The digital toggles are rated as having an operational life ten times that of standard toggle switches. (10,000 vs 100,000 actuations).
- Simply connect the hand-held to utilise the enhanced features it has to offer.
- Data centre HVAC commissioning
- Genset maintenance