ASCO 173A19 Emergency Stop Station
Cut Gas Flow to 108D10C and 108D90C
Cut off gas flow in less than 0.1 seconds with an ASCO 173A19 Emergency Stop Station featuring a momentary push button. Instal these in multiple stations located around the facility or classroom for safety and emergency purposes. Applicable to both 108D10C and 108D90C.
- Reliability – The extensive experience ASCO™ has in control assures a highly dependable system, especially when used in combination with ASCO valves. If the control voltage is lost completely, or reduces to approximately 50% of normal value, the relay de-energises the normally closed valve to shut off the gas flow.
- Long Life – ASCO dust-tight industrial relay and solid-state rectifier are designed to provide long life.
- Ease of Installation – Clearly marked terminals and installation drawings located on inside of door.
- Silent Operation – Utilisation of DC output provided by the relay panel to the valves eliminates constant AC hum.
- Appearance – Shallow-depth NEMA Type 1 flush mounted enclosure permits installation directly into the wall for convenience, and elimination of obstructions in corridors or high-traffic areas.
- Approvals – Originally designed for and approved by the New York City Board of Education for use in public schools.