- Transfer switches are managed according to their priority blocks, with four priority blocks for a two-generator system and eight priority blocks for a four-generator system.
- Loads can be separated and assigned to block priorities according to their importance, with the intent of operating all online generators at their maximum efficiency.
- Application will add or shed loads automatically according to the available capacity as determined by online generators.
- Operators can enable or disable this application via the graphic touchscreen.
- The SERIES 300 Paralleling System brings an unprecedented level of simplified modularity and expandability to a variety of applications and generators. With front access options and a footprint as small as 71 cm (28") D by 96.5 cm (38") W, the SERIES 300 can be designed into compact power generation configurations with as many as four engine-generator sets.
- By bringing together in one location the paralleling controls for all generators and including a logical, easy-to-use graphic touchscreen with intuitive fingertip selections, the SERIES 300 streamlines your operation and improves the reliability of your power for your application.
- The reliability, small footprint, flexible expandability and economic benefits make the SERIES 300 a perfect fit for a variety of applications.
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Water Supply/Sewage Disposal