- Voltages, Current, Frequency.
- Power (kW, kVA and kVAR) and Power Factor.
- Energy (kWh, kVAh and kVARh).
- Total Harmonic Distortion (%).
- kW Demand (multiple periods and historical) Complies to NEC 220.87.
- Engine Run Time and Min/Max Historical Values.
- Installation flexibility in numerous environments and easily installed or retrofitted in new or existing transfer switches or switchgear.
- Available wall mount enclosure for monitoring third-party equipment.
- Once connected, the meter will instantly begin displaying basic data such as voltage, current and power, along with advanced metrics such as total harmonic distortion.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Chemical/Petrochemical (excl. Oil and Gas)
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Centre/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Retail and Wholesale