ASCO 7000 SERIES Power Transfer Switch
For Mission-Critical Applications
ASCO Power Transfer Switches are the industry standard. High speed transfer of loads between alternative sources of power, regardless of ampacity, is achieved using a reliable, field-proven solenoid operating mechanism. When combined with a programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display, they offer the most advanced method of transferring all types of loads, such as motors, electronic drives, UPSs and microprocessor-based systems.
- Conventional two-position transfer configuration, plus closed and delayed transition modes of operation.
- UL listed to 1008 Transfer Switch Equipment and CSA certified to CSA 22.2 No. 178-1978 Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Rated up to 600 VAC, 30 to 4000 amperes.
- High withstand and close-on ratings including 30 cycle withstand current rating for optimum flexibility in circuit breaker coordination (600–4000 amperes).
- Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism ensures maximum performance.
- Local or Remote serial communication options provide user flexibility.
- Standard ground conductor connections.
- Protected by a comprehensive warranty of 2, 5 or 10 years.
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Centre/Colocation/Hosting
- Power Generation
- Retail and Wholesale
- Water Supply/Sewage Disposal