- Consolidates annunciators for up to 8 devices into a single, wall-mountable touch-screen interface.
- Monitors and displays critical information from engine-generators, transfer switches, load banks, and surge protection systems.
- Provides for remote testing of power generators and transfer switches.
- Works with engine-generators from every major manufacturer.
- Provides instant access to critical utility power, engine-generator, transfer switch, load bank, and surge protection information.
- Transmits immediate email and text alerts of alarm conditions and system events.
- Provides required engine-generator and transfer switch safety indicators and shutdowns. Automatically generates test and utility outage reports.
- Shares power system data with other monitoring systems, allowing greater analysis of operating data and faster response to changing conditions.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Construction and Engineering
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Professional Services
- Retail and Wholesale
- Water Supply/Sewage Disposal
ASCO 5705 8-Device Annunciator
Consolidates Annunciators for up to 8 Devices into a Single, Wall-Mountable Touch-Screen Interface
Managing critical power equipment can be challenging. Multiple annunciators utilize different interfaces. Generators and transfer switches require local operation for testing. Compliance requires manual data collection and labor-intensive reporting.