- 20ft ISO containerized construction
- Resistive reactive for testing to variable power factors
- Vertical hot air discharge
- Separate enclosures for control, switchgear and power connections prevent operational temperature changes and the ingress of direct and moisture
- Walk-in control for easy access to control, switchgear and optional circuit breakers
- Rail mounted contactors allows greater load selection and fine tuning opportunities
- Conservatively rated non-finned stainless steel sheathed elements ensures long operating life
- Polycarbonate screens in control and switchgear enclosures protect all live parts from accidental contact
- Voltages available from 380V-690V to suit a variety of applications.
- SIGMA provides best-in-class control with high level instrumentation, load control and data acquisition.
- Robust construction provides unrivalled reliability in tough climatic conditions.
- Network with 3000, 6000 and 8000 SERIES load banks for non-unity power factor testing.
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Construction and Engineering
- Power Generation
- Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution