- Draw-Out and Shuttered Vacuum Circuit Breakers with Optional Protective Relaying:
-–One (1) Normal Source
VCB for Transfer Switch
–One (1) Emergency
Source VCB for Transfer Switch
- Epoxy insulated copper bus
- Protective barriers per ANSI C37.20.2 and UL 1008A to isolate major components
- Fully integrated multi-section metal clad assembly
- All ASCO 7000 SERIES Medium Voltage Transfer Switches utilize industry leading breaker technology and are approved with internal arc classification IAC A FLR, loss of service continuity category LSC 2B and partition class PM. This makes them suitable for universal installation, meeting the highest requirements regarding personal safety.
- The 7000 SERIES Medium Voltage Transfer Switch is engineered to safely provide continuous power in the widest range of emergency and standby power applications including industrial, commercial and business-critical facilities as well as health care campuses.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Power Generation
- Retail and Wholesale